Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Survive the Week ATCs

I recently finished a swap called the Survive the Week ATC Swap at Swap-bot.com. They were fun to do this time! Thank heavens! You had to make seven different ones--for each day of the week and mail them to your partner. They were supposed to be fun and encouraging. I made them all and then put them in little ATC envelopes which I then wrote a quote on for a bit of fun and encouragement. I hoped my partner would open them one a day for a week, but I think she went ahead and did it all at once--can't say I blame her--I'm not good with temptation either! :o)
I have had fun playing with bugs on ATCs lately. These two make me pretty happy. :o)


I love these little monster ones! They crack me up--I made a few of them for a couple of different swaps.


Strangely enough these are my favorite two ATCs that I've made in awhile. I love that high heel stamp (which I got at the Paper Arts Festival last month) and that martini cracks me up! I love the retro fifties/sixties feel of it! I'll have to make a couple of these for myself!

1 comment:

FarStarr said...

I love the monster! Me want cupcakes too....