Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Steph's Pumpkin Carving Party

For my friend Stephanie's Birthday she had a pumpkin carving party. It was great--lots of treats, hot and tasty apple cider, smores, a campfire, and of course pumpkins!
These were our pumpkins after being carved--sitting on the table waiting for the judge to come along and choose the best one!
Here is Seth--Steph and Andys' Newphew who got to choose the best one. He actually picked the one done by Cesselly that was supposed to be like Charlie Brown's Ghost costume--although honestly it was a pumpkin completely covered with circular holes. It's been too long since I watched It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown for me to remember much about the ghost costume--but I'm sure some of you get the joke!

This was my pumpkin--kind of a vampire/pissed off girlfriend kind of look! Seth didn't really care for it--although he did try to put a stick in it's mouth so it had something to chew on!
Here are the pumpkins--let me tell you who was there and you can all try to figure out which pumpkin matches which person: Cesselly, Lewis, Stephanie, Andy, Seth, Michelle--you already know two of them anyway! :o) Happy Halloween!

No comments: