Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 4

So it's Day 4 of the challenge and I did a couple of things today. I listened to someone vent their frustrations about a work situation, and then afterwords I actually just agreed and changed the subject so we could both be encouraged to do what we can to make things better. This is a big deal for me and this particular work situation because it's one that frustrates me a lot and I was able to allow someone else to get out their issues with it and not get stuck in that angry frustrated mood afterwords. Hopefully it helped both of us to know that someone had similar issues and that we weren't floating around alone. I enjoyed my day which was a great way to prove that you can have some impact with a positive attitude and I guess that was honestly my gift for today... having a positive attitude in the face of frustration!

Best Wishes!
Michelle

No comments: