Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 1

Yesterday was the first day of the giving challenge and used that opportunity to double the tip to the massage tech who worked on the knot in my back. On Monday my back was actually really sore to the point that I had to ask my dad to bring me a heating pad to work so I could hopefully make it through the day at work. It was a long, slow day and I was not in a very good mood. After using the heat through the evening and then through the night my knot was less sore though and I scheduled a massage appointment for Tuesday after work. I decided that since they were giving me a discount on the massage (the monthly special discount) that I would double what I usually leave as a tip. Granted I don't make a lot of money and I'm not one to tip a ton when I get a massage, but I felt like she was very thorough and helped out a lot. I'm still a bit tight in between my shoulders but honestly it's worlds better than it was on Monday and the therapist earned every dollar she made!!!

So Day 1- I want to say thanks to Amanda at the
Massage Therapy Clinic in Georgetown Square here in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
The web address for the site is http://www.myfortwaynemassage.com

Best Wishes Everyone!
Michelle

No comments: