Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Gussy!

So earlier this year I decided to have a portrait commishioned--of my dog! I know, I might be a little crazy, but it just seemed like I couldn't stand the thought of not having him up there on my art wall--I mean sometimes he's the best part of the day! So I went through Etsy and chose a woman to do the portrait--she did a great job too! I'm showing you the picture of Gussy as well as the actual finished portrait which proudly hangs on my wall now! I love her work! Please go to the following website and check out some of the other dog portraits and even some of her other work. I think she's got a lot of talent, and I love her creative colors!




http://www.ceceredesigns.com/dog%20paintings.html (this takes you to her dog portrait site)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!