Friday, August 22, 2008

Awesome!


I wish I had more artistic talent and creative skill. I'm a great mastermind at times (well really though I mostly play off of other ideas I've seen or heard of) and I can do a few things--mostly the easy things, but regardless, I really wish I had more talent! Check out this piece of art from a 10th grader in Ohio. I saw it at the Scioto County Fair when we were visiting the 4-H Fairgrounds. The creative guy behind this piece is Tyler Kephas of Scioto County, Ohio. Honestly, I'm so impressed that I want to go try to do something like this too! I wish I could go back to high school and take an art class now! Maybe then I could draw, paint, do all sorts of fun creative things that I feel like I don't have the skill to do at this point. Oh well, I'm going to try to force myself to create a bit more! I need some craft time! I need to just try it and stop worrying so much about the results!


No comments: