Tuesday, November 6, 2007

One holiday down, two more to conquer!!!

So today I realized that the craziness from Halloween is completely done at this point--yeah!!! I'm so happy about that just because I am ready for the next holiday. Speaking of the next holiday, that means that it's time to start thinking about Christmas presents for my friends and family. I'm trying to do some homemade gifts this year. First I told myself it was to conserve money, but now I think I'm just fooling myself because every time I go to Joanns Craft Store I end up spending a ton of money! Yikes! I wish I could go there and buy everyone a gift though! Seriously that would be heavenly!!! And so easy!!! But if any of you have any suggestions for fun gifts to give my friends let me know! I'm always up for more ideas!!!!!

Happy Holidays everyone!

1 comment:

Lettie said...

i am thinkin on the same thing. something that you can NOT do, because i am, is sun dried tomatoes (next year they will be organic homegrown from my own garden) and basil pesto in babyfood jars. mmm. right? i hope this works, now that I am committed in writing.

also thinking about homeade cup warmers-so green, huh?

good luck to you~~