Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Trees

So lately I'm really wanting to paint something! I don't know what that's all about, but I think I might try to create something and paint it. Bob Ross is just floating around in my mind telling me to get out those brushes and show off the Happy Trees in my mind! I feel like I have so much to do though before the holidays that I probably shouldn't be thinking about painting anything!!! I don't even know how to paint!!! I should be thinking about doing something far more necessary than that--like Christmas shopping for my out of town relatives or getting those dying basil plants on my refrigerator to come back to life, or preparing for the holidays by getting my apartment cleaned up and cleaned out! I love to get rid of stuff and donate to different organizations around the holidays. I'm hoping to find a fun one to get involved with this year. I might go make a donation at the food bank or do toys for tots or something though. Those are great organizations that always need some extra help! Last year I encouraged friends and family to donate to the Animal Shelter, but this year I want to do something different. Any one have any great ideas? I like to encourage my friends to do it too--not that they do, but still it's something!

No comments: