Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Aprons, aprons, everywhere!!!




Alright so Apronista is my new favorite place to look at on the website! There are the most lovely and beautiful aprons ever! I swear that everytime I see the website it really gets me excited to go to a thrift store or out to some random garage sale or something and try to see if I can find the most adorable little apron to add to my collection. So I'm posting some pictures of fun aprons that I've seen recently so people can see the wonderful creations I've been coming across and as always if you are interested in seeing more then go to the Apronista blog and check them out!

http://apronista.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Chicky said...

I am glad to make another convert! if you don't win any of these, we'll have to do a swap! I just made a black & white & red polka dots & cherries apron for a swap that I will be posting later!

Michelle said...

You are seriously talking my language--black and white and polka dots!!! Oh, I love it! I am going to have to improve my sewing skills so I can have fun playing too!!!

FW_Kekionga said...

Those are some sweet aprons. Although I prefer to cook in something slightly more manly and staid. Did you see any in classic earthtones?

Michelle said...

Tell me who you are and I can find you an apron to match your personality!

FW_Kekionga said...

Bibliotron = Nate@ABT. Best of luck matching personalities, consider it a challenge since we here at ABT only get to see you or any other floater maybe once a year! Although if you find an apron with Rob Halford or some other heavy metal god printed on the front, it's probably a good match.