Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I'm going as a blog for Halloween!!!

So it's Halloween and I think that maybe my costume this year should be me as a blog. I'll just take a T-shirt and write BLOG SPOT on it really big in magic marker and then take and glue pictures and messages to myself. It should be pretty easy to do! But until I figure out what I'm really going to be, I will just leave you with these pictures of my Halloween celebrations thus far. Enjoy!

My boyfriend and I carved pumpkins on Halloween--here they are--including a picture of him carving the pumpkin while my dog stares at him as if though he is crazy--which he is! Guess which pumpkin belongs to whom.












This is Gussy the Dreaded Pirate of the East Side--argh!!! Don't mess with his Booty!!!

1 comment:

Anella said...

Awww...I miss Gus with his big sturdy bod and his slobbering ways. Remember that time he he yelped over my new underwear?