Saturday, February 9, 2008

Oh Doughboy--I love you!

So today at work some kids printed this image out and left it sitting near the computer. I know that if you know me you will understand how I saw this picture and thought it was hilarious. It's something about his big googly eyes and how he'sd trying to look all scary and it's just not working. He looks like a runaway float at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! It cracks me up! So basically what I'm saying is that although I've been stuck in the kids side of the library all day dealing with the numerous black history month projects and book reports about random people throughout history--the point is that this happy little Doughboy has made my day and made me smile throughout the afternoon. He's so funny! I can't stop smiling! I just want to post a huge picture of him outside of the offices of my grouchy coworkers and see if it improves the mood around various library branches!
Enjoy! Hope he makes you smile and laugh too!!!
Happy Saturday!

No comments: