Thursday, March 6, 2008

Dang blog!!!

This blog is making me angry. I need to vent for a second. So if you aren't into listening to my short rant then just stop looking right now!!!

Okay so now that I'm working at a different library I hardly ever have time for a real break or to actually get to post a pic to my blog--which means I'm not blogging. If I had a computer at home something tells me I would do a lot of blogging and photo posting, but with no computer and no time to do things at work then I'm not putting anything out there! Frustrating!!!

Alright, I have a ton of other rants: granola girls, sickness, snow that doesn't get plowed from my apartment complex and leaves me with snow in my shoes in the morning, dirty books, picking up after someone else's mess, dirty dishes-coming from the dishwasher, toilets that have issues, friends that don't call, not calling my friends, taking care of random bratty kids at work... you name it!!! But that's all I'm going to talk about right now, because my carpal tunnel is acting up, my hand is going numb, and the library is closing in three minutes...and I don't have a computer at home.... did I mention that!?!

Thanks for listening!

No comments: